Be part of something special in 2017!
Supporting Crew has never meant so much – for us, ensuring the work we do helping thousands of Scots make better choices carries on, and for you, our best effort ever to help you achieving goals in health, fitness and wellbeing.
How does it work?
It starts here, you’re a button press away from joining a terrific team of people that have experienced the benefits of training together to complete Total Warrior Edinburgh – sounds scary? Well, it is, but it is also achievable and incredibly rewarding. Why does it work? Because Crew supports you with the input of top personal trainers that most people cant’t afford and you are joining a team of peers who’ve been on the same journey, no matter if this is the biggest challenge you’ve faced or one you want to ace.
CREW will be with you both in spirit and in person: volunteers, stakeholders & staff all run the event, you will meet us and learn more about what it takes to reduce drug and alcohol harm with award winning programmes in Scotland, though frankly, we’re just a great bunch of people who like people like you!
In return we ask you to fundraise amongst your friends, family and colleagues and raise awareness of our our work which helps thousands of people make better choices or gain control of there lives.
We admit that Total Warrior isn’t for everyone and if it’s a bridge too far just now for you, try volunteering as a marshal at the Total Warrior event to earn CREW entries, it’s inspiring and fantastic fun and many volunteers from last year are entering the event this year. See the sections below for details on how to get involved.
HOW TO BECOME A CREW TOTAL WARRIOR
1. Join as an individual > We love you! Contact us now and so we can send you your programme and pack. You will be mixing it with great people, who will support you all the way and if it suits you, we’ll buddy you up so you can share and motivate your way to success!
2. Corporates and team groups > please email us now or call 0131 220 3404 with your details, we have incredible incentives for you, your team or organisation to make it really work for everyone. We can’t wait to hear from you.
3. Already signed up for Total Warrior and going it alone or in your own team > find us on either of the following fundraising sites and let us now you’re doing it for Crew. If you need a hand getting set up, we’ll help, and we will pass you materials and text to help the cause and a t-shirt for the event.
Want to see how it all works first?
4. VOLUNTEER AT TOTAL WARRIOR on behalf of Crew.
The guys at TW are really special, spend a day with them marshalling the event, maybe even bombing around the course in their awesome buggies or cheering the teams across the line. The energy of thousands of runners is infectious and all of our 2015 and 2016 volunteers LOVED IT and this year there is a children’s event, junior warrior, and so much more going on in the TW village. If you sign up on behalf of Crew, the charity benefits too!
1. Sign up on the Edinburgh volunteer registration page
2. Fill in your details and in the notes section indicate if you are with CREW 2000 and if you are available for Saturday, Sunday or both (particularly if you are also entering the event on one of those days!)
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR REACHING OUT: YOU WILL BE A LEGEND, IF YOU ARE NOT ONE ALREADY!